Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Strange as it may seem, I've known several who faced the dilemma where a wheel-barrow full of sovereign fiat wouldn't even buy a single loaf! The Russian Ruble in 1919, one of the world's strongest currencies only a few years before its collapse! The Deutche mark in 1923, and the latter day Dollar out of Zimbabweep! I presently have a $Z50TT Dollar note (yes, trillion, printed for the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe!) in my wallet which was recently in circulation and wouldn't buy a hamburger and fries at the Harare McDonalds! (I believe I'm the only "trillionaire" on our side of the lake!)

The Quants out of NY collectively agreed that the market meltdown of 2008 (the cause of which, at least in part, was due to their very inovative design of "tools" (The CDS one of the most toxic!) used to capitalise on the nuences of markets to their huge financial benifit.) was a one in 10,000 year event which arrived from nowhere sinking them and many of their funds into a garantuam "black hole," which came within a whisker of bankrupting the Wall Street banking community. (The jury is stll out on this one!!)

The US taxpayer, who has, through the Fed, bailed out these scallywags is now slipping and sliding into the abyss, not yet realising his only anchor is gold and PMs.

When the " crowds" begin to panic (which act totally out of unthinking emotion and would hang Mother Theresa if their "leaders" pointed her way ) get a "whiff" of what's happened (happening) to their wealth, look out below. Chaos will reign, and gold will find levels heretofore unheard of! (at which point its time to sell!)

RUF

New Message
Please login to post a reply