Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

US fiscal and monetary policy is, certainly, plunging it's citizens over the cliff towards US dollar oblivion (to the benefit of Sangold). I would rather the worlds citizens were smarter voters in the past, had better economic futures, and that my chosen investments were biotech or technology companies, or someone making something useful for mankind in a pay as you go economy - but that's not the reality of what's happening. I don't cheer for inflation and debasement of currencies, I, just, observe this result, and invest accordingly.

US and some of Europe's Fiscal and monetary policy is not sustainable, including the US Fed's role, and the role of the cost of healthcare - (see my off topic comments on US healthcare). The saving of big US Investment Banks, in the name of saving credit, by burdening generations of citizens with public debt in order to save losses by private companies is , particularly, infuriating to many US citizens.

In the Reagan era, after the "Blue Monday" massive drop in the US stock markets Reagan ordered that a "plunge protection" system be implemented. Since the workings and market interventions of the US Fed are secret and not open to discovery, even by congressmen, only insiders know what market inventions the fed does.

And who designed this and who makes day to day decsions in this ? I would think the answer to this is that these would be people connected to the most influential US Investment banks. And if you know the general policy they use to intervene in a plunging market, or the specifics of what they are going to do on any given day, then you have a license to transfer money from panicked individual investors to the pockets of "friends of the Plunge protection team" by front running a stock market which will, magically, recover late in the day on chosen days. The potential for massive fraud, here, is just enormous, and my bet is that the rich are still getting richer. I believe I read that, at least one investment bank in the US did not lose money on any single day during the last quarter - (correct me if I'm wrong). How does one do that ?- -Certainly not by playing the odds - one only does this by investing in 100% certainties.

Mosey

Jun 21, 2010 02:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply