Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

My memory is different: I recall Dale saying that Financing was coming. He did talk also about what the money was needed for. We all know major money is needed for some of the expansion we all desire. Now I, like most, wish it could come from our own gold production and sales, but that seems a bit off. They do appear to be nore prone to explore than produce, but that's just my take at a distance. Thye ndon't ask my advice.

What does concern me more is that I have been led to believe more than once that the TSX listing is very near, and that it was sent in and pending. I was so sure that I thought and predicted to anyone who would listen (few) that it would be done by and for the AGM. But it wasn't and the answers about it there seemed evasive and somewhat contradictory from what I'd heard.

But they are our management and the audience at the AGM was so quiet and nice that Hugh actually said 'Am I at the right meeting?' as did Dale. The audience might have more questions today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply