Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Back in the old days, when we were all excreting bricks, with our positions getting from 1.50 to .80 in the blink of an eye and we were in foxholes praying to unknown gods and dreaming untold dreams... back in them days, this board used to rock.

It wasn't 5 minutes that results of some god forsaken drill hole 6000 feet deep came out and there was some wag or other with a complete picture of the deposit and an extrapolation of untold riches worthy of 1001 Arabian nights.

Or, even better, we had at least a comment from a knowledgeable geologist or miner of a soul, with more than two cents worth on what was behind the news.

Nowadays, we drill 2.1 meters of $6265 per ton on a continuation from another pyroclastic drill result and what happens. Yawn!!

Yeeehaaaaa! This deposit is a monster and is going to sort out my kids'retirement and they are not even adults yet!!!

I bought more at 3.69 (fist addition in 3-4 years, never sold any) and if it wasn't for the plethora of beautiful charts around, I would have bought more.

And I did tell ya, they kept it out of the TSX on purpose, coz they wanna do it themselves. Big time!

New Message
Please login to post a reply