Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
TSX

Oct 18, 2010 11:32PM

Whew! Had me going there for a moment with that - i don't know about that "FC" chap, but i checked on Stockwatch and got this NR which i think confirms RookieP's report:

San Gold to list on TSX Oct. 20

2010-10-18 19:16 ET - New Listing

TSX bulletin 2010-1193

An application has been granted for the original listing in the mining category of 335,648,960 common shares of San Gold Corp., of which 300,408,146 shares are issued and outstanding and 35,240,814 shares are reserved for issuance.

The common shares of the company will be listed and posted for trading at the opening on Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2010.

The company is subject to the reporting requirements of Section 501 of the TSX company manual.

Stock symbol: SGR

Cusip: 79780P 10 4

Trading currency: Canadian

Temporary market-maker: Desjardins Securities Inc.

Other markets: The shares have been listed on TSX Venture Exchange since Nov. 27, 2000, and have been trading under the symbol SGR. The shares will be delisted from TSX Venture Exchange on Oct. 20, 2010.

Incorporation: The company was amalgamated under the Corporations Act (Manitoba) on July 1, 2005.

Fiscal year-end: Dec. 31

Nature of business: The company's main business operations consist of the exploration for, and production of, gold, primarily in the Bissett area of the province of Manitoba, Canada. The company produces gold from the Rice Lake mine and the Hinge mine.

Transfer agent and registrar: CIBC Mellon Trust Company, at its principal offices in Calgary and Toronto

Dividends: The company has never paid any dividends on any of its shares and presently has no intention of paying dividends.

Regards, and GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply