Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Peter maybe proud over the jump in RMX market cap, however Dale should be ashamed to show his face amongst his shareholders. He has proven to the institutional investors he can't deliver as a CEO, likely half of them are not supporting the stock, his word is just talk. He needs to dig deep and perform or he should get out of the way. He's compensated by the shareholders to perform and I'm waiting. If he's only good at raising money, he should work for a charity for 75k / year .

Benchmark our share performance over the last two months against our peers:

http://www.mcewencapital.com/

I've missed tremendous opportunities with other PM plays waiting for the production targets to be met, the TSX listing, the 43101(and it was friken lower !!), and now the 007 bulk sample.

I own other juniors but should have even weight them and dumped half my SGR after the AGM.

Didn't even see Management buying and supporting the share price in the low $3.00 although I bought more at $3.11. Management can sit on free options until there in the money....with no skin in the game !

I'll be glad if the shareprice ever recovers to X so I can get a bunch of money out

New Message
Please login to post a reply