Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Spoke with a friend of mine who has known Hugh for a long time. My friend is very heavily invested in Sangold and was approached by Hugh in the early days of the mines purchase to be a large investor. My friend has been in the stock...along with most of his family on the advice of Hugh...since the stock traded below $0.20.....He is respected by Hugh and is a friend.....he was told in a conversation by Hugh a few days ago that "I don't know what is up with the share price, but we have some major news set to come out that is going to send this thing to $7-8 bucks by June....he also cited Dundee and Jory Capitol's expectation for a $15 + price within the next three years..."

Apparently production has exceeded internal projections "significantly"......

So I remain as skeptical as the next guy...and maybe this conversation was just pumping from one friend to the next....I trust the gentleman that I spoke with though...he advised me early on in 2005 to buy in, and although I wish we were at $5, I have made far more than I would have putting my money in a mutual fund or high interest account.....

So take it for what it's worth......maybe smoke and mirrors...hopefully somewhere between truth and wishful thinking.

Just thought I would share...

Mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply