Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Wpgmoney, if you had been following the board the past couple of wks, you would have been well informed on San: s progress. Pac Man Sans development is the facts spelled out for those not familar with this type of mining. I put you into the front seat of a big cat truck and off you go into the side of the mountain following the winding tunnel arriving at intersection ( hinge, etc ) leading to smaller drifts into stoping areas. Silver offerd a good risky financial plan which could offer a 100 % return on capital....You we"er informed on what a feasibility study is and the type of mining wds with grd account for future work. There was disscussion on comparring ones share price to the others share price and how ratios play a factor...i could go on here but i feel it would not make a difference to you,. ..Your comment was one of a back seat driver throwen out, out of context as a cheap shot. Wpgmoney, you have been following myself, silver, blackcat Ruff and alot of others here going back to 2005 over on stockhouse and know quite well this rivalry brings out good educated discusssion...PS" Wasteland, could be the start of the next big mine, i agree after posting for a number of yrs board content can become boring and meanless, as the reason for your comment, Ruff ask we"er black cat was and i commented that he had mentioned prior drinking margaritas..( meaning he could be on holidays ) .Sorry for not keeping you in the loop..Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply