Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Rookie, ...if your going to play the role of a detective , then congratulation"s. I sure remember you as a rookie though. I recall being contacted by you a couple yrs back wanting to know my thoughts on the Greens, since then i have pages of in-boxes ( trap - witti leaks ) and phone conversation with Rookie. Sans IR Department ( you told me you called ) was ask if they new the guy that post as Traps7, ....Seems you we:er intrigue how my mumbo jumbo was always ahead of the news...Hot muck....gave you great knowledge.....Rookie, you were spoon fed...PS: Playing detetive here , on posters content is a tough game since Agoracom has no Rules, IT"S BEEN 30 DAYS TO-DAY and still no respose! Rookie, when it comes down to money which we are all here for, then head games play a big role on a persons way of thinking. The bashers, the ones calling for Dale"s head are well organized (through in-box ) as we seen them shave off 160 points in my last couple of post. .Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply