Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

The point being made Nugget is that insiders are active. Lunch was the first to mention that something appears to be going on. The SKP insiders have been dumping shares in SGR and have been buying SKP. They may be just raising cash to help support their share price ahead of a financing or perhaps change of directors or ........ Who knows. It was also interesting that SGX had a $.05 jump one day. Speculating is fun because if you guess right you can gloat about it and if you are wrong most people forget what you said anyway. just ask Michael Levi. He has sold all his gold except his core position 3 times in the last six months and I have not once heard him say he has bought back in. I am getting little tired of him and Michael Cambell telling us how they have been so right recognizing the Bull Market in precious metals. If I would have listened to them I would have much less physical silver.

New Message
Please login to post a reply