Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

No im not new to markets. I do, however, own only one stock and unfortunately its SGR. Rook, its funny how you mention G, RMX, LSG, SBB, GPR, the one thing that's different from those stocks and SGR is that none of those other mentioned companies are trading near their 52 week lows like SGR. call it an outstanding buying opprortunity, yeah maybe or call it fairly valued. SGR is trading at about 16-17 times 2011 estimated EPS. Can anyone explain to me how management expects to reduce production costs by almost half by year end when the cost of pretty much everything on this planet is going up?

To everyone on this board, trust me im not a basher, i would want nothing more than to see this stock rise as i am HEAVY in SGR, Im just pretty sick of watching this stock tumble as the price of gold keeps making record nominal highs.

On another note i wish i would have waited longer to make my move on sgr after selling last year in may

I expect to be seeing new lows before we see new highs

Some one please remind me why im holding this stock

New Message
Please login to post a reply