Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

TTGR, ..i agree if one just looks at the numbers then San is under performing. San never was , and just my opinion here, ready for production which they attempted back in 06. Yes the prior owners we"er strugling to produce back in 2001 and Dale at the time was acting mine manager . Dale also leading the geology team had a good inkling of more veins and along with Hugh purchase the whole complex and surounding claims and hence were on top of the World. Mining back in 06 with non expierence work force and a mining complex that required alot of maintenance and new eqipment proved difficult and production output was slow/. Dale , knowing of potential finds convince Bay ST. and exploration was the new plan as first you define your ore body and then develope enough in-order to set production targets. In the mining World , first you drill then develope before production which leads me to belief Sans whole game of deception not being able to produce was a intentional plan set up to create a time delay. This time allows San to prove up what Sans management believes to-be a 15 million oz plus ore body and time well allow the drills to prove it up. Robert Cohen knows that in the end San well produce and add large gains to his Funds.... PS' look back to 06/07 for a minute, my-self, posted alot of information of seven large structures and talked about how and where this development would be done. I new this before Bay St stepped in , in 07 so am i that smart or did Bat ST. pull the wool over share holders eyes and allow themselves ( Bay ST. ) to buy alot of cheap shares.. WITH OUT PREJUDICE. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply