Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

AGM

I believe the AGM was a great success and most interesting.

First, it was most interesting because there were clear challenges put forth towards the floor from the very beginning and it was clear that this would be a very different meeting, one in which challenges were to be obvious, strpng and I think reasonable. I believe the Board now realizes that SGR is owned by shareholders and they have opinions which they will voice. I believe that thinking and decisions of the Board will be positively affected as a result. I hope that communication between SGR and Shareholders will improve.

Second, the presentation by our new President was informed, strong and totally positive. He is clearly a heavyweight and was chased by Dale for 6 months before he came on board. The presentation was filled with graphs of complexity that quickly left me in the dust and I do wish he had slowed down considerably to let the geologically challenged (me, for instance) catch up. For those in the know, his knowledge is most impressive.

Mostly though is his absolute certainty that SGR will be HUGE. When asked when the price will begin to rise he deferred except to say that it would; he also suggested he was in favor of Dividends down the road.

George is a man who is impressive on many levels (like greeting almost everyone personally at the beginning of the day) and he emphasized both 'underpromising, overachieving' and mine safety, the first area of discussion.

We are lucky to have him and his promise is great.

GB

New Message
Please login to post a reply