Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I think SGR will perform as good or better than its peers over that time frame.

Silver, I don't know how wrong I am there? Compared to many of their peers, I wouldn't be suprised to see similar charts to SGR's. But I will say, I would've expected share price to be better than April, which it is not. I also wouldn't have expected $1500 gold and a share price of $3.00 but thats where we are.

Thats why I prefer to react to price and not predict it. I bought all way down to $2.50 and have been been selling those shares on the way up. I was wrong when I bought a little bit at $3.65 but was right when I bought a bunch at $2.50. Core is still in tact, and will be until we see the true bull in the juniors. When will that happen? I have absolutely no clue, as you can tell by my previous prediction. But it doesn't matter, in the end it won't happen on any of the time tables we lay out. So I'll just continue to react to price as it happens and not be too worried about price predictions, mine or anyone elses. Sure I'm preaching to the choir on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply