Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I dunno, seems to me that the surge in SGR has more to do with the surge in the price of Gold. Of the stocks I follow, SGR didnt move nearly as well as say RMX or LSG on a % basis yesterday, we must be playing a bit of catchup. Gold is busting through all time highs...cant say the same in the junior sector of the stocks I follow. There was an article in the globe about gold miners lagging the price of gold back in May.

I am still a cynic because i can see gold cooling off when our drill results finally come out. Although the optimist in me thinks that maybe they are accumulating a large set of results so that when the results are finally published the affect will be larger than previous releases. Seems this is the longest period between drill results since I have owned so I would hope they have a lot to say when they finally are. If Pririe plans on publishing a new resource estimate at year end then again, i would hope for some rather extensive results in the not too distant future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply