Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

TTGR, just feeling a lttle frustrated today. I've been buying and selling since July '07..first buy was at $1.25..all my shares were taken in June '09 when I left a stop loss at $2.34...Ive' been in and out of the shares ever since at various prices and did get a few in the recent $2.50 area. The market can be pretty fickle if there is any hint of bad news.( see LSG) I haven't sensed anything to suggest anything might be wrong. In fact just the opposite as they compared this year's 2nd quarter to last years. In the interview with Jay Taylor ( June 14 I think) Pirie clearly said drill results would be out the next week or the week after. So about 4 weeks late at this point. Maybe he didn't think anyone was listening and decided to wait until the Aug. 15 conference call to update everything.

Notice of Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results Conference Call

The Company's senior management plans to host a conference call on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time to discuss the 2011 second quarter financial results, and to provide an update of the Company's operating, exploration, and development activities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply