Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

..dale as a geologists, did have the forthsight to buy and bring the old Sanantonio into production.. Bay ST. can take any junior and flip it the way it wants so any CEO in the junior mining side can get caught up in the Bay ST. jargon..Dale ( BILL FERR..) through backers is leading the mining enginerers into these rich gold areas of considerd ore pockets and well when exploration warrants tell of the rich seven treasures. Latest drilling has push the gelogical model 8 k East towards the Ross Plutonic Eruption which may have contribute to the feeder system. I listen to Bill at PDAC more then once explain how the Earths graventational swirl in a clockwise rotation cause the Ross Plunton errupt through a top opening spreading West as rotating in her high heating pour morphing surrounding pockets into gold.Ross Pluton according to history also had two bottom exits one heading West/ South with the clockwise rotation and as a result the second bottom exit which could of being the lower exit of high pressure melt down poured its riches over the SGI and or cougar area on the South East side.. Drilling which we have not seen to date could confirm my thoughts but thinking out loud Dale has seen enough to start throwing big production numbers out to the media which spells decades of mine life and a much higher share price. Traps7

Oct 11, 2011 12:25PM
Oct 11, 2011 01:08PM
Oct 11, 2011 01:10PM
Oct 11, 2011 01:56PM
Oct 11, 2011 02:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply