Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I agree, and always have ... more info.

This stock has been treated like it is privately owned and news does not come our way. Many thought that this problems was 'Dale', but George has been at least as bad at releasing news. It always seems to come to us via 'the backdoor' or by accident. For a publically owned and traded company, this is bad.

Further, at the meeting George made a promise that hhe could not keep. There is only one way to address such a situation: you explain and apologize. That creates trust and credibility. However it is as if we are too low to matter and this offends me and many investors.

Whether by direct purchase or wahtever, Dale does own a considerable amout of stock. For all he may be, I have always thought he is smart so it is nice to see that he still has such a rosy view of our future. When that is is the question and many are just getting tired of waiting and of the dismal performance. SGR is down about $2.00 for the year, and Dale gets a prize for that? For continuing to believe and acting positive, I should get an oscar.

GB

New Message
Please login to post a reply