Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Wpg

I agree with your memory re: drilling. Hugh addressed the issue and made it clear what drilling his company was doing and what another company -name escapes me now- was doing. My memory was that the other company was doing more, but Hugh was quite explicit on the type of drilling each was doing.

Personally, I just want to know more about the results of the drilling. I think this issue- our lack of knowledge, their lack of communication- has been well discussed here. The conference call mentioned earlier presents a viable possibilty. Considering where I believe we should be and where SGR is, the situation is pathetic and unacceptable. What small shareholders can do is the question.

When we see the camps of angry people in tents near places of power and money and consider where we are with SGR it sadly makes sense. I really believed George would make a positive difference. Not so far. But you could start anytime George.

GB

New Message
Please login to post a reply