Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Rationalnational, ..keeping in context, i am referring to commodities and how Canada has a open door policy to allow Foreign investment. Canada has set the bar with guidelines such as a 43-101 which with indicated, measured & proven reserves mining companies can get financial backing , Gov tax breaks, & flowthrough. Yes , as we have seen in Ontario many mining Co, have been taken out by Foreigners because of lax laws that encourage foriegn take overs but in the end workers and pensions are still being paid....as a private investor in the junior mining sector every day is a wake up call as i see so much crap i just can:t believe whats happening. My-self over the yrs got caught in more then one boiler room investigation answering to BC"s finest and in the end kick my a$$ for being so stupid . Lesson learned allways stay with me as i know that the junior mining sector is the biggest crap shoot out there but one that offers high rewards for the risk takers..PS:low interest rates ( 1 % Canada ) cause high inflation which supports higher commoditie prices..without prejudice Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply