Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Wow

That about says it doesn't it? Those who made this company, those who stuck with this company, those who have supported it through all the ups and downs ... are not welcome to comment, question, advise.

There has always been an impression for me that the shareholders are less than and not part of this company. It has not diminished with George in charge. Everyone wanted to blame Dale and hoped George would 'save' things and he, at the meeting, shook many hands and talked a good talk. Now it appears just so much dust in this old man's cuff.

In one year this company's share price has halved. For all the talk, this is shameful. If you don't want to hear my comments at the Forum, hear it now. But I'm sure you don't read this commentary. After all, we are just people who made this company and pay your way and allow you to get cheap shares and options.

Do you think it is just coincidence people are camped out around the world, angry at the greedy and arrogant who don't listen or share? Try a tent for a week and find out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply