Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

This stock has become a laughable joke. No news for months at a time, no updates to shareholders except quarterly statements, and not allowing shareholders to call in during conferences shows they are in trouble. Yes, the world economy has gone into the crapper, and so has our once mighty San.

I see this stock at $1 within the next 2 months. Investors are not talking about it at all, so it is on no one's radar. No news or rumors of positives means no interest. The company did what they needed to do to get listed on the TSX and got caught in their lies. Us mino shareholders are the ones getting killed from it as others have bailed with their loses a long time ago.

I've been holding long since 2008 and been adding ever since. I've stopped adding, but do intend to hold for another 2 years...if this is still a stock. I would be happy to see $3, but nothing shows why they should be a $3 stock.

Traps and other Hub leaders. I respect your opinions greatly, so where do you really see this stock in the next 12 months? There must be a lot of hidden talk on this stock as there is a reason that it has tanked. Sure other stocks have been pounded, but this one has been demolished big time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply