Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Well at least all 400 employees didn't get them which is ironic because the employees doing all the heavy lifting are the ones that deserve them the most get skunked and the guys that constantly blow sunshine up the collective mom and pop retailers behinds and fail to produce any kind of value for me and you in a timely manner, make out like bandits at the option trough. Like George who shows up to the party last and is first in line at the punch bowl. If the sp is 10$ by any Friday in the next 2 years I may change my mind.

San Gold grants options for 4.76 million shares

San Gold Corp (C:SGR)
Shares Issued 312,676,841
Last Close 3/2/2012 $1.58
Friday March 02 2012 - News Release

Mr. George Pirie reports

SAN GOLD ANNOUNCES ISSUANCE OF STOCK OPTIONS

San Gold Corp. has issued options to buy 4,765,000 shares to purchase its common shares, exercisable at $1.58 per common share, to approximately 80 employees, directors, officers and consultants of the corporation. The options have been issued pursuant to the corporation's stock option plan and expire five years from the date of issuance. The options are subject to an annual vesting of one-third of the quantity at the end of each of the first three years following issuance.

After this grant, the corporation will have total options outstanding of 19,215,009 at an average strike price of $2.38 (7,329,978 exercisable, 11,885,031 not yet exercisable) representing 6.1 per cent of the outstanding shares of the corporation. These grants are widely distributed and form an important part of the long-term incentive compensation for key employees to aid in their retention.

New Message
Please login to post a reply