Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Making Money on SGR

I think the days of easy money day-trading SGR are over. The stock seems just too unpredictable now. Shorting on the other hand seems to be the province of the 'big boys' with very big money and computors that trade faster than I could breathe when I was young and excited.

Witness the movement of gold price: it just moved up$6 in a very few minutes; it similarly can be pushed down even faster. And look what has happened to Goldcorp and Barrick lately. These are premier producers of Gold and are getting kicked around and down big time. They both make money and produce a Dividend. To me it seems clear that there is an assault on Gold and it comes from VERY BIG money.

For a long time that made no sense to me, considering the astonishing debt and tremendous over printing of worthless paper. To me, and to so many Gold and Silver were the only worthy and viable options in a world gone mad.Yet the US Dollar is deemed a secure area of investment!

Then it started to make sense to my amateur money brain: the goal is to keep the PRICE OF GOLD DOWN. Make the alternative doubtful or worse. And the places which produce gold will follow. SGR is one, a minor player, and we've all been hurt. But so have the Big players.

If you doubt this ask yourself this question: looking at Gold's record for the last year, would you invest in it at any level?

GB

New Message
Please login to post a reply