Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I think SGR must read this board. I post something about not hearing back from them, after that I get an email response lol. Not sure I should be posting responses from SGR on the board but they claim they are still within their original Q2 timeframe for the release of the 43-101. I never argued that, what frustrates me is them saying at the Q1 reporting that they will be releasing it within the next couple weeks. Pow! they just shot themselves in the foot again. And I'm pretty sure they alluded to that several times. If their original guidance was Q2, why didn't George just reiterate that. It's really that simple. If you want to keep shareholders happy, say something, commit to it and deliver on it on time.

This is BS all changing of stories the guys say. I don't know if anyone remembers the last 43-101 and how many times they changed dates and went back on their word. From saying they were doing one for hinge only, to full 43-101 back hinge and flip flopped probably a dozen more times with about a dozen revised timeframes and probably about 2 years late. This is shaping up to be another gong show just like the last one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply