Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

It appears that they have unofficially given up on the 95,000 ounces. Page 4 of the corporate presentation has uncerimoniously been changed to read "increase in 2013" As we all know it used to say 95-105,000 ounces. I think we all suspected the suspension of mining in the RLM was the end of any hope for acheiving guidance, however I (the eternal optimist) was still hoping. It is painfully obvious that until the massive developement on 16 and 26 are complete we will have to endure the lower grades and subsequent lower profits.

http://www.sangold.ca/s/Home.asp

With the relentless push to take away guns in america, i am assuming that the collapse of the fiat money system is nearing and the tyrants in DC are getting ready for marshall law. It is awfull to think that a higher gold price might need such a scenario to become a reality. The federal reserve Note, which is a privately owned fiat currency, has been unchained by the bankers and politicians in a feeble attempt to prop up a country that has forgotten how wealth is created(through hard work) and has lived off the printing press to sustain a welfare state that now has more people collecting a paycheck from the government than are actually producing in the private sector. The rest of the world has woken up to this injustice and is no longer willing to work and produce for the benefit of the USA. American military might and tecnology is the only thing keeping their scam from collapsing. IMHO They are kicking the can down the road until they get the guns. Then what is next, will they come after the gold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply