Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Massive Squeeze Coming As WGC Confirms Gold-Backed Yuan

I do not know how we as investors even begin to plan for that.

That is the million dollar question. Since we have no idea what the self appointed rulers of the world have in store for us, we can only guess. Most of us sad sacks that went long PM and PM equities, did so on the believe that we were in a society that was honest fair and lawfull. Unfortunately we have now learned that by executive order a democraticly elected government can be turned into a fascist state. In the world that I thought I was living in, interest rates should have started to go up a bit in the wake of the liquidity crisis. Instead they decided to print money to infinity. The savings and pensions of the common folk represent the hard work of a couple of generations. This money printing is in essence the theft of all of the toil and sweat of we the people. Who is benefiting? It is the gamblers and speculators that make their money by stealing ours. I do not know what the end game is, however after listening to Obama I know it will not be pretty.

New Message
Please login to post a reply