Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I think you hit the nail right on the head Lunch. I have been reading the posts intently and have come to the same conclusion. It is times like this when the captain has to step up and show leadership. There are many unanswered questions that lead one to the conclusion that we were screwed and if this seemingly outrageous give away was essential, an explanation is necessary. A year ago we had 40 million cash, our mines were generating income of about 30 million and according to managment we were doing well, breaking record after record for mill throughput,mine production and gold produced . As I see it, when money was available and our SP was high they did way too much flow through necessitating the high exploration expenditureds. Some non flow through at a discount to market could have been kept for some of the developement. I also believe that the desire to acheive guidence kept the high cost RLM open when perhaps these human resources could have been used more effectively elsewhere. This was all on Piries watch and to stop the guessing and perhaps some of the anger an honest evaluation from the prez would be in order.

New Message
Please login to post a reply