Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

group my ass.....wtf its a penny stock we are all grasping at straws for the big kill.......i would suspect that this board consists of humans that are 60+.....and we are grumpy old men who get our jollies by gambling on the wrong b..lshite.....personally i have my tin foil cap on....the illuminati on the boards are trying to keep me from gambling......and p....ssing it all away before i expire......fug you illuminati......its the deposit(s) that are in play not george not goodman or any other excuse for bad choices.....yes i know managment is everything....but in this instance is it?.....it was a cluster f....k when george came into the picture....its less of a cluster f....k.....now.....we all screamed...mega reserves.....many potential mini deposits.....in order to get same... they drilled....lack of success we all screamed.....we all screamed when they reiterated that there are bottle necks underground.... fix it we screamed.....now they are and we grumpy old men are still unhappy.....so fug you illuminati....i am still invested and more than i was 4 years ago......and i am not a fan of george i am just a speculator making choices.....and yes i have lost some and made some on this play....but overall i am still ahead....so place your bets and take your chances....if exploration and mining were so simple we'd all be boy geniuses.

New Message
Please login to post a reply