Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

so a cockroach is lurking in georges office.....in walks one of the glamor boys.....hey big guy...have to compliment you on the shrewd underwriting of the convertible... that gullible guy konor sure got hooked.....listen wynne do you understand what we just did.....we raised 50 mill in a difficult market and we deferred dilution by 5 years....besides a piece of that 50 mill is yours... your drilling company is getting some or didn't you notice....and the sheep are getting 8%......and a chance on the upside if we ever break 0.50.....listen george i appreciate the bussiness....but the sheep are very unhappy with the share price and your lack of commitment by not owning any shares....look wynne i am not a greedy guy and at my age i am perfectly happy with salary look at yourself.....i don't see you buying on the open market either......

so if the cockroach could speak..... would he see this as an opportune time to start a p....ssing match and who would wynne oops win?......sometimes it pays to be the cockroach and just take advantage of whatever the sheep, who are stampeding for the exits are leaving behind.

yup i put my ship bid in @0.20

New Message
Please login to post a reply