Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

News

There was an article in the Free Press today (wed) entitled 'San Gold sets records'. It was a general rehash of the financial report that we had recently with a decidedly positive spin.

I know the feeling is still angry and negative with all the investors who have been here for a long time and who mfeel crushed by the current shareprice. But what they had in the ground they still have, and George is gone.

Personally I will miss his cheery handshake from 2 years past when he first came in to save us from Dale who was seen as 'the problem'. Dale must be quietly gloating, other than the fact that he owns a lot of stock. George was seen by some, from the get-go, as sleezy, a snake-oil salesman, but not by me because I wanted to believe. He may be sitting at home with the money he got paid, but he may also have to shift to a greeter at Wal Mart, with that hand stuck out. I won't shake it again.

I just hope for higher gold prices and a more truthful, realistic and reasonable SGR.

New Message
Please login to post a reply