Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Apr 03, 2013 04:53PM
No

Apr 03, 2013 07:19PM
Apr 03, 2013 07:46PM
Apr 03, 2013 08:58PM
Apr 03, 2013 10:43PM

the syndicate is the the bored....they do not clip coupons....they get options....they get drilling contracts......denture holders like me are hoping for the opportunity to clip coupons....if the syndicate decides that they cannot afford to pay me......what do you think the debenture would be worth......bleeding the company of cash give me a break....its the debenture holders money they are giving back.....you better hope that they pay......because the day they cannot.....is the day that we are in bankrupcy........ suppose they had not issued a debenture do you really think we would be even discussing any of this....i do not know which analyst said that the debenture was like a hail mary...... i believe it is the last kick at the cat for this bored...just maybe this 50 mil....will give them the window we need to get back to a positive cashflow and production of oz that make money

the deposit is the play

the bored is the problem......hey board read this you are the problem....exercise some control and make sure i do not get wiped out i am a shareholder and at my age a denture holder as well(intentional).....

without shi...ing all over the board totally i give you credit for securing a line of credit you never know you just might need the money......and if it means the bank gets 4000 oz...so be it....

the deposit is the play

New Message
Please login to post a reply