Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Alright Management, I hope you check these boards, I have taken your telcon at face value, with trust and bought more shares in the past two days.

Now let's see capital spending reduced by 20% per quarter for 2013 as per Ian's comments. You stated you are "excited about the new drill results and will give results earlier" especially in 710 zone where you are currently drilling. Good luck and give us those results. In otherwords communicate with shareholders please if you want to "improve confidence in the company's forecast".

Your Q1 news release matched your comments on the conference call, would have hoped for better oz and grade but so be it, that is reality. You are being honest by admitting that there are significant challenges in front of you so you say you are pushing to be profitable in the near term with a positive cashflow as early as 2013; reducing cash operating costs; divesting assets; continue to build 16 & 26 RLM. Devil is in the details, be transparent, show what you are doing to become profitable if you want SP to improve (as we do!)

Make me, a lowly common shareholder, a believer, give us results.

New Message
Please login to post a reply