Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Good article on Sangold - CEO sounds solid - realistic - positive.

I would bet I've been in SGR longer than any of you. I've come to expect that when there's good news the sp drops. I have been naive in not taking advantage of it. Call me faithful , if you wish to be charitable. Let me submit to the discussion. Who in this particular circus of small cap stocks has money to throw around?
Who is it at the end of the quarter posts a nice pile of cash heading for the bank?
SGR.
Are their dividends? No.
Is there a debenture? Yes. We are borrowing money. WE. Are. Borrowing. Money.

And so what do we get? The guys with the computer programs and moxie who can force our sp down because they can sell our shares short because they are being held by companies that will let them do it and our share price drops.
So the question any sane investor would ask is: "Is San Gold a good, or for that matter a great, investment at $.15?"
You know and I know that it is. Got any cash laying around? Want to take a gamble on the mortgage?
San Gold isn't.
You got 10 or 20 million rolling in at the end of the quarter and your company isn't worth $.15 a share? Why did I buy in at 35, 50 , 2.00?
What the fellows on the board and those that are running the mine don't realize, apparently, is that when SGR goes at some stupidly low price, they, and their cushy six figure salaries will be too. Who wants to keep an administration and a board that can't protect itself. Anybody over 50 who's been through the downsizing of the last 20 years knows it's true.
They will be gone so fast it will amaze them.
Any big buyer isn't going to sit on the fence and wait for five, ten years for them to get their act together. They'll be gone and someone's nephew will be sitting in their chair wondering what kind of business he's running. And we'll still be no better off.

New Message
Please login to post a reply