Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Good article on Sangold - CEO sounds solid - realistic - positive.

I am not voting for the compensation either. If the BOD wants to get share compensation for their 'work', then I say it should be performance based.

In the company I work for, if the business doesn't see growth, we don't get bonuses.

SGR has not seen any growth that shareholders can point to as a reason for raises and bonuses.

I watched an episode of Big Bang Theory (the season ender I believe), and there was a bit on respect, and how much to give to someone who does a certain kind of job, in this case it was Astronaut going to space.

When asked how much it must have killed Sheldon that Wolowitz went to space and he didn't, Sheldon replied, that it didn't kill him at all, "Monkeys have been in space" was his reply.

When I heard that, I laughed, and the wife asked me why I found that so funny, and I said to her, "I wonder if monkeys have ever run a mining company before."

I started to laugh so hard that I had tears in my eyes, and then I realized that we do have monkeys running a mining company, and the tears were no longer because of laughter.

Lets see how many tears there will be at the AGM. I am betting there will be a few, and a lot of anger.

New Message
Please login to post a reply