Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

...it's been a long time since I was here--a lazy summer afternoon so I decided to drop by again and see how things are going. Had to sign up under a close new name as the other was inactivated for lack of use.

So, SGR has finally been widely exposed for the incompetent, unethical miner it has always has been and most of the former posters seem to be gone. Big suprise.

SGR has been one of the best shorts in this sector and no doubt some individual speculators and big funds have made a killing by doing so (one comes to mind).

The last time I posted here, the stock was around $2.50, then doubled as goodman sucked in as many as possible at $4, before the long, long drop to 15 cents.

All said, it's been truly pathetic but it's not as if investors haven't been warned over the years: here's one from 4 years ago:

http://agoracom.com/ir/SanGold/forums/discussion/topics/347270-selective-logic/messages/1167672#message?

Any truth to it? Then, it was met with a lot of critizism from the blind that were throwing even more money at surrounding explorers that were being relentlessly pumped on this forum. A little clique, as I recall, that didn't like a little reality tossed on their dreams, especially the pumpers. Ah well, time reveals all, and SGR has been stripped of any pretense left.

If it can survive another year, it might make it on the coming risng tide which will lift the bad with the good once again. If it doesn't, well it has already achieved what its management wanted. BTW, has the tens of millions of dollars that Wynn's drilliing company has charged to SGR added any more ounces to that pathetic 43-101?

Jul 29, 2013 11:20PM
Jul 30, 2013 12:25AM
Jul 30, 2013 04:27PM
Aug 02, 2013 09:42AM
Aug 06, 2013 10:52AM
Aug 06, 2013 11:19AM

Aug 06, 2013 08:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply