Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
With all due respect, this has nothing to do with the Bernanks legacy. This is about loading up the serfs (governments, states, provinces, municipalities and citizens, etc.) with as much debt servitude is as humanly possible to ensure control and slavery (i.e. your free to get your your ass out of bed at 7:00 am every morning to ensure you can make your mortgage and credit card payments). TPTB have everything under control and their plan is going as planned. You think the richest, smartest people in the world don't know what the f$&k is going on? The great washout is coming and it will not be good for you and me. We have been boiling frogs up until now, but the heat is about to be turned up. The most obvious event that will be noticeable to we who pay attention will be the escalation of the currency wars. So, if raising interest rates suits TPTB, then they will be raised. I do not think so because everyone's ability to repay loans will be restricted by the lessened economic activity. Also, every interest rate increase costs the US billions and billions more in interest, social security, etc. Interest rate hikes will be forced, not voluntary. If they don't do QE through the front door, then they will do it through the back door. Who's kidding who..... MB
New Message
Please login to post a reply