Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Oct 28, 2013 10:11AM
Oct 28, 2013 10:17AM

Please see my e-mail below of over 5 years ago with regards to the "Pencil"....the eraser is worn out.

PDAC

posted on Mar 07, 10 05:18PM

I was at PDAC today and had a chance to talk to Courtney, Arness, Bill Ferreira, etc.

To summarize:

- TSX within two months, maybe within the month. Lawyers are working on it now.

- Drilling Strikepoint by summer

- None of the noted gentleman could tell me why the assays from massive sulphide core from Deep West have not been released.

- Bill does not know and did not want to guess on whether the mineralization would be mirrored on the north side of the main fold.

- Bill does believe (hopes) that the new mineralization is the "pencil". It appears the "pencil" is his main goal.

- Underground, the mining takes precedence over exploration so the exploration drillers have to work around the miners.

- Cash flow positive this quarter

- 15,000 to 17,000 oz's this quarter, ramping up each quarter this year to finish with 100,000 oz's production for the year.

- I not sure if we know this already, but 007 will be brought into production later this year. They are moving 20ft per day on the drift towards 007.

- They will be putting a drill into the main fold axis sometime in the near future (they did not specify what 'near' meant)

- Approx. 20,000 ft. of core still in the core shack, with many cores having vg. The assays for the production cores take precedent.

- Bill pulled out the 2002 Goldcorp pitch book as a reference. He's following that model.

- They agreed that there are many oz's that have been drilled but are not included in the 43-101. 3 million oz's is light.

FWIW.

MB

Oct 28, 2013 05:46PM
Oct 29, 2013 04:11PM
Oct 29, 2013 09:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply