Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

does not give a shite.......i do however......they are controlling the cashflow by controlling un

nessary expenditures...and that is good,,,,,same as they did with wildcat.....whether cougars claims yield anything in the short term does not matter.....with the junior golds being hard hit as they are it is an ideal time to squeese some of the the periferal players to make choices they would not have made two or three years ago......nice move by managment

you know what i am looking for?.........will they pay their debenture holders in a timely fashion? if they do that is when the market will react positively.....if they produce oz with an all in cost below the selling cost the market will react positively

if they fail in either of these two areas the market will react negatively......then the only thing left for a speculator like me is to hope that they do not p....ss away the cash on hand...from the debenture and underwritings done in the past year.......which were supposed to get them through 2013/14/15....so that they could improve productivity and/or the price of gold could create significant cashflow to fund exploration on their own ground as well as the recent takeovers of cougars/wildcats etc. claims.....anyways quarter 3 is comiing to a close.....the bigger players have already placed their bets....i suspect we have good news coming we have come from 0.12 to todays price so that the big players can begin dumping at 0.2+.......fug the cycle just continues until?.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply