Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Mar 04, 2014 01:35PM

Mar 04, 2014 02:20PM

Mar 04, 2014 02:25PM

I have been watching Brent Cook for some time since he comments regularly on SGR.

It has been my observation that most of his picks over the last 3 years have been flops.

I don't trust his judgement in how he evaluates companies in today's market conditions.

If you look purely at the balance sheet and the production profile as of right now, or even over the last few years, you could easily say this company is never going to make money.

What I think that most of these analysts miss when they make their prognostications is that when management changes, you have to look at the measures that the "new" team is making and will this have an impact on the bottom line in the future.

I believe that the direction that SGR is now headed in, is the correct set of actions. It will have a positive impact on the bottom line in future quarters. The only problem is that if this company does start to see a turn around, they don't unleash some other grand scheme to get to some magical number that makes analysts feel good, and thereby set themselves up for failure again. If they fail again, it will be the for the last time.

Medical bills aint cheap in the mining industry and SGR is paying for the life support right now. Lets hope that the patient recovers. I'm betting on it.

Mar 05, 2014 12:10PM

Mar 05, 2014 06:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply