Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

My thoughts on Ian are that he is probably not feeling too good about the consultants. Although he was the CEO he did come from an operations background and the consultant is probably picking apart the operation. On the other hand the company may of been forced to put a bean counter in charge to show their commitment to cost control. Either way I am OK with the change. The conference call seemed too scripted. Reading as fast as they could get the words out of their mouths. I wonder if the lack of a question was a relief or a concern of a total lack of interest. Regardless, what we need is $2000 gold. I never could have imagined that the banks could kick the can this far down the road. Interest rates at near zero and worthless paper being accepted around the world. Anyone that questioned the dollar was attacked and destroyed and all their gold was stolen. Those were easy targets, now we get to see the main event. Russia will not be a push over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply