Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Quantum, you alluded to your continued faith in SGR. I used to have a lot of faith in not only the company, but management as well. Most of that has been dashed and I now cling to "hope and a prayer." The most optimistic I have been in a while was in January when I attended the Vancouver Conference. The atmosphere on the floor and in the booths was much more up beat than previous. The one thing that continues to baffle me, however is how the company sees itself. Every time I talk to anyone in IR (usually Tim) or anyone else for that matter, they always talk about buying up distressed assetts. I always remind them that they are somewhat in the category of distressed, however they counter by saying they have a lot of friends. After the last talk I had with Tim, I believe they are on the right track and if POG will cooperate there will be significant upside from here . OMHO. I have been buying a few more shares lately, but it is hard to put money in SGR when there are so many others that preent much better odds of a positive outcome. I have always been a gambler at heart and it seems now would be a good time to place a few strategic bets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply