Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: San Gold Executive Vice President, Director Resigns

San Gold Executive Vice President, Director Resigns

WINNIPEG, MANITOBA--(Marketwired - Oct. 8, 2014) - San Gold Corporation (TSX:SGR)(OTCQX:SGRCF) ("San Gold" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Dale Ginn as Executive Vice President and as a Director of the Company.

Mr. Ginn has been a Director since the Company acquired the Rice Lake Mine and related assets in 2005 and has held multiple senior management roles during this time, including President and CEO from its inception through 2010. Mr. Ginn remains a significant shareholder of the Company.

"Dale has been instrumental in the start-up and operation of the Rice Lake Mine Complex and in the discovery of the Hinge and 007 gold deposits which represent some of Manitoba's largest gold discoveries including the recently discovered 710 zone. On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Dale for his important contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors," said Greg Gibson, San Gold's Chief Executive Officer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply