Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

get this right....i have a company with a property in the usa.....it has no money...has some some underground development....but i got it by swapping shares...i have in excess of 1 billion shares at the end of my aquisition.....need to spend money.....banks/equity funds/private investors do not want to lend you money on an unproven property(the previous guys went tits up).....what to do?.....find a company like san....it was in the process of telling us that we were not a 100,000 oz. property....could probably survive by high grading/controlling the amount of dilution etc.

gibson does the dog and pony show with the board.....budda bing budda boom....the board of directionless rudders yells halleluya....we have found our savior.....we can still be a 100,000 oz. company

gib goes to his shareholders and to his board of directionless rudders and says....boys and girls...i have found this rudderless company in canada that may be our salvation.....its on the brink of generating some real money....we can use their assets to get to the money for our little f....ked up project here

yea it was a real hard sell to the kerr shareholders.....before san they had nothing but paper that no one was prepared to lend to.....

do not take this as sh....ting on what has transpired.....i am all for this....it is the last hurrah for san if gibson can not produce results within one year we are done....so gibson kick ass do not let the former kerr shareholders take a hair cut... who knows you just may become the great turn around guy....who will enter the history books as such and not just another promoter filling his pockets at the expence of fools like me

New Message
Please login to post a reply