Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

oh gib you are so smooth......the 1.6 million guy is working with you....i will bet he is... just do not default on the monthly payments......you told us nothing new....yes the interest payments are high.....yes the suppliers are charging too much.....yes the kiss off payments to former employees were generous.....you say you have been around for a year and between you and former management you realize that sgr is not capable of 80 to 100k oz...you now think we could be profitable at between 30 and 60000 oz.....so a year ago where were you in your communication with creditors and share/debenture holders?

and what happens when suppliers will not renegotiate and debenture holders say hold on i want my pound of flesh are you prepared to spend money in the courts? of course not the 1.6 million guy will be your salvation.....by the way what does your severance package look like?.....

i give you credit for stepping up to the plate.......and talking but it was fluff for fools like me and you did not pacify me one bit

the proof of pudding will be in the 4th quarter grades and oz produced.....

and would you be kind enough to be honest about what kind of grades you expect 3,6,9 and 12months from now......ranges like 5 to 7 grams 6 to 8 would be sufficient... just tell us.

and tell us what happened on the supposed amalgamation.... why was it proposed....why did it fall through?

hell this is just a rant to make me feel better.....where these questions should be raised is at the dog and pony shows in winnipeg each quarter. and not everyone is going to go there...

so take questions from us by email prior to the meetings...and respond to those questions at the meeting.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply