Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Dec 30, 2014 05:50PM
M
Dec 31, 2014 12:17PM

You're welcome. It's not over yet, of course. I was reading about this Financing Group, and it's possible that they will want to keep SGR operating, with a controlling interest.

The way they would do this is to have the company consolidate shares, then do another financing. If the Financing Group were to pick up all the newly issued shares, they could easily hold a controlling interest, and with a very low cost to themselves.

Yes, this would dramatically impact the value of the shares currently owned, but it would also signal that the Financing Group saw a future in San Gold - likely operating as a tighter ship, with higher grades and lower output.

They could, I suppose, apply to the TSX again, (more likely would go for the Venture Exchange). Even more likely than that option, however, would be to take San Gold private. That, to me, would be to their greatest advantage. If they managed enough of a controlling interest, current shareholders would have no say, but would have to tender their shares. Better than getting zero for them, I suppose.

New Message
Please login to post a reply