Seafield Resources Ltd

Mazatlan, Mexico - Dryden, n/w Ontario - Fire project, ROF McFauld’s Lake On

Free

Ruse, I doubt that SW would want to be complicit in something like that.As far as I can tell the reporter of the story does not have many articles out. So they get the story floated across his desk/email and he jumps at the chance to expose an officer of a company in apparent violation of some sec regs. As he starts digging he realizes that James West has also rec. this company. He can pull of a double whammy. Rights the story, rebuttal from sff, have a legit reason to call a conference call to further promote the upcoming drill results, and some shares get transferred to preferred owners. All the while Mr.Parks is sitting back admiring his work. Analogous to "Lard A$$" from the movie "Stand By ME". Even the same result:). Hey, if nothing else it would make a great TV movie especially if Jessica Alba was in it. She could be the reporter / lifeguard whose family fortune was lost to greedy bankers. She gets her inspiration to write articles after she takes a swim in the cool ocean. Hell, I could play Park's part and then we would reconcile everything in the end.

Sweet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply