Free
Jul 23, 2010 04:33PM
Jul 26, 2010 09:57AM
Jul 26, 2010 05:57PM
Jul 26, 2010 10:16PM

Jul 27, 2010 04:30PM

Thought you were taking the summer off James?

Canadian Insider shows Wallster refiling a whole bunch of stock. That tells me that the TSX has called BS on his declared stock and are not letting his own listing and the split move forward until he declares the whole meal deal and then some. So if that is the case he needs the cash he would normally give Shoreham (I think it is $1.8 Million if my math is correct - have been wrong before though) he will want to keep it in his own filed account for listing purposes. Ouch to Shoreham on that one.

Heard a bird in Guyana who told me Brent McNivan quit. That is no surprise as he is a loose goose and now maybe Bending can get some experience in there to complete what is needed.

James if you think a split is good then you actually think they will give you one share for one share. Think again big guy. Or if they do then watch the NewCo do a roll back ASAP to create a huge financing opportunity.

Bending has dropped the ball on the Infinito Gold opportunity to buy out the 25% that Infinito owns of the Maurudi Mountain. This should have been done over a year ago, after all it is only in the ball park of half a million dollars to get them out of the way. This is why Rexma has not moved their equipment off the docs. Infinito Gold owns the title to the property and will not acknowledge the debt on their books.

News this month. What has he got to talk about. Maybe a few more holes in Canada and that is it.

Aug 03, 2010 05:06PM
Aug 10, 2010 04:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply