Free

Lawrence Roulston put out a recommendation in his publication recently and rated Shoreham a Number 1 to buy. I wonder what he was told that we have not been told to get someone with his reputation and standing in the investment community to do this. Granted Roulston is a letter writer and is paid for his services, it is still in his best interest to have done some due diligence on what he is recommending.

I hear that they hired an IR guy but no news out on that. Who is it? What are the capabilities other than $250,000 per year as per the last audited financials. Oh but I forgot this is the company that got in trouble for inadequate news releases about a year ago and now they feel they need not give news out on anything. Some Board of Directors on this company.

Company needs a new director to replace O'Gormann, they need a new man on the ground to replace their former VP of Explorations, and in my opinion they need to replace Bending now that he has got the deals. Now they need someone who can go the extra step and get some drilling done and news out. That guy is Wallster as after all he owns 15% or more of the company so why doesn't he just step up to the plate and take it all over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply