Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Brief update

posted on Jul 30, 2009 02:43PM
I had a lengthy discussion with PQ today and here's a brief update.

Regarding the new land purchase, it had to be surveyed as the last survey was years ago. It was a good thing they did, as the existing fences where off about 600 feet and would have affected where the new mill site is situated.
Before signing off on the land purchase there was a number of gov't agencies that needed to be contacted with the new mill site proposal. These include Army Corp engineers[small creek thru property] Owyhee and Murphy municipal offices [zoning compliance], BLM [roads] and even the local natives [burial sites].
They have verbally been given the green light from all agencies as there was no concerns with the SFMI site proposal and supporting documentation to be issued. The land sale will be signed on Aug.17 After this date the construction will begin. As most of the equipment [conveyors, crushers] will be located outside they will only be needing a 2400 sq. ft. building to house the equipment that requires to be protected from the elements. The building has been ordered and is pre-fab metal which can easily be added on to.

As far as work on the mtn. they are just finishing off the ventilation in the Sinker tunnel. This will permit the surveyors to do some work inside. The geo's have been doing a bunch of work underground and above ground. [sampling and mapping].

Now to the illusive filing F10. It was on Pierre's desk and he was reading thru it for approval. When asked about the continuous delays, he pointed out the need for changes where necessary in the filing as business plans changed with the decision to move from Melba to Murphy and purchase the new property. All these changes had to go thru auditors, lawyers etc [with supporting documentation] and it was a slow process on a good day let alone in the summer months.

PQ understands the frustration that the shareholders are feeling . However he feels it necessary to take the extra time to get the filing done correctly and to also have all regulatory agencies conferred with prior to moving forward with the new site. They don't want anyone claiming to be not consulted before moving forward.

He didn't give a timeline, nor did I ask. As everything is being organized now for the slab pour and building set up, this could move quicker than most understand. I'm guessing a month for set up and another month for tuning up the process, which brings us to mid Oct. [jmho]
I also posted this on the sh bs board
glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply